∙ Low Slope Application ∙ Steep Slope Application ∙ Insurance Claims ∙ All jobs completed are covered by our Workmanship Warranty ∙
Contact Us today and we will provide you with a zero commitment – FREE Roofing estimate
Our full roofing services include new- roof installation or full roof replacement of a wide variety of roofing products including cedar shakes, fiberglass laminated asphalt shingles, and green or recycled roofing alternatives (i.e. rubber). We also provide all the accessories including skylights, whirly birds, vents, ice and water shields and various flashing.
Our roof repair services include common roof leak repair, hail damage, wind blow offs, shingle repair and wood shake roof repair. We are pleased to provide these services for private home owners as well as condo associations and new construction home builders or developers.
Real Canadian Roofing offers an extensive range of roofing products including asphalt roofing shingles, cedar shake and rubber roofing. Improve your comfort and increase the value of your home with high quality installations and re-roofing. The exterior of your house is the most important part of your investment. A strong durable roof protects you, your family and your belongings from outside elements. It can also add aesthetic beauty which increases the value of your home. Each product has its own advantages and unlike any other company, we consult face to face with our customers and clarify the different types of materials and let you customize the design suitable for your budget and needs. Contact Us today for a complementary inspection and evaluation, so we can help you select the right product and finest options that fit your budget.
Options available for Residential Roof Replacements
- Asphalt Shingles ; Shingle roofing material choices: Laminates, Asphalt, Fiberglass, SBS Rubber, Shake and Slate looking shingles, and more. IKO, Malarkey, GAF, Owens Corning are some of the shingle products. – let us know if you have a preferred product you want used on your project.
- Rubber and Synthetic Composites
- Rubber and synthetic tile offers a number of choices. There are rubber roofing tiles and there are rubber roofing shingles.
- Roof Shakes – Cedar shake roofing is one of the best looking roofs. Standard issues become installation quality, quality of the cedar shake or shingles, and rising costs of cedar. If you get a good installation and good choice of cedar roof material then you will have one of the best roofs in your neighborhood
- Roof Shakes – Pine shakes are typically re-roofed to shingle. Typically we see pine shake roof homeowners choosing shingles, tile or cedar shakes.
- Shake Roof Conversion – Converting Shake to Shingles. Many homeowners with shake roofing convert shakes to shingles. There are shingle materials that have “shake like” looks, textures, and profiles. GAF, IKO, Certainteed, and Malarkey all offer roofing shingles that have “shake looking” textures.
EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIRS - 24/7 7 DAYS A WEEK
Roofing repair, skylight leaks, chimney flashing and attic / roof ventilation problems need to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home or commercial property.
Through a typical Southern Alberta winter, temperatures can change significantly in a very short period of time. This sometimes leads to rapid melting of ice that has accumulated in attics because of poor ventilation, and eventually seep into your home. Be sure that your roof is, in fact, what is leaking. Stains on your ceiling, water in light fixtures or drips from a bathroom vent may not necessarily mean your roof is leaking. To make sure whether your roof is indeed leaking, follow these steps
- go into your attic with a flashlight
- examine the roof deck and vapour barrier under the insulation
- Look for frost or icicles on the underside of the roof, or signs of melting like puddles of water on the vapour barrier
If these signs are present, the problem is likely not your roof, but improper attic ventilation or insulation.
If you are sure the roof itself is what is leaking, and it is not the result of a storm event (or one not covered by insurance), call us or email ( if our office is closed). We will have our crew come out within 24 hours.
Upgrading or replacing your roofing systems further strengthens the durability of your roof. It will better protect your inventory, your tenants and your patrons from external weather elements. We are highly equipped to manage any size commercial roofing project from beginning to end. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
We are trained installers for a number of premium product manufacturers and guarantee that we install your roofing products exactly to the Manufacturers’ recommendations. Therefore, we can deliver the maximum warranty available not only for the physical product but also the installation, which can potentially save you money in the long run.
For some commercial roof projects, we highly recommend an independent Qualified Roofing Consultant perform a core sample test before the project begins. This allows all parties to evaluate if the roof meets building specification standards. We learn the condition below the outer layer (insulation roof board, etc), the expected lifespan of the existing roof and if it requires repair or replacement.
We can then determine the most cost-effective way to replace the roof with a commercial roofing system that meets your budget and lifespan expectations.
On larger projects (e.g. multiple condo buildings) the test can be economically done on multiple rooftops at once. This allows you to plan a realistic staggered schedule of repair/replacement based on the condition of each roof. Breaking the primary large job into these smaller sections can often make the whole project much more manageable with respect to both schedule and costs.